We will be celebrating Hoobiyee from Friday, March 3 to Saturday, March 4, 2023 at the PNE Forum.
Hoobiyee Event Details
- Date: Friday, March 3 and Saturday, March 4, 2023: Doors Open at 10:00 am
- Location: PNE Forum, 2901 E Hastings St, Vancouver, BC
- View PNE site map
- Bring a water bottle
- Wear comfortable shoes
- Bring or wear warm layers
- Masks are optional
- If you're not feeling well, please stay home
- Canteen will be open to support local basketball team
- Food Trucks will be on site for limited time
Vendors & 50/50
- Bring cash for vendors and 50/50 draw
Parking & Transportation
- Parking will be limited - please take transit and or car pool as much as possible.
- Patrons cannot park in Lot 1 - only designated Event Staff and those who are elderly/accessibility issues can access Lot 1.
- If you have any vulnerable members (Elders or those with accessibility issues) traveling with you, please inform PNE Staff, so we can have them dropped off to the entrance.
- Regular Parking is accessible gate 2 for the general public - see map. Cost is $15 per day and will be enforced.
- Vendors and Dance Groups - can access the Exhibitors Entrance (West side) to drop off oversized or large items.
Please be kind and patient to everyone and all staff. Verbal abuse will not be tolerated, and you will be asked to leave by security
We are looking for volunteers to help us with our Cultural Feast and at the Hoobiyee Event taking place from March 2, 2023 to March 4, 2023.
We have two Volunteer Applications for each category.
- Cultural Feast - We are looking for people to assist in food preparation for the Welcoming Feast being held March 2, 2023 at the PNE Form. For more information or to apply - FILL THE FORM HERE
- General Hoobiyee Event - We are looking for people to assist in a variety of areas from March 3-4 for General Events Assistance. For more information or to apply - FILL THE FORM HERE
We would like to thank everyone interested in volunteering for this year's Hoobiyee celebration.